Careers at GFS Corp
Interested in joining our team? GFS Corp is an exciting place to work. We are on the cutting edge, creating new and innovative alternative fuel solutions for diesel engine operators in the mining, stationary power generation, rail and on-road sectors. If you like a fast paced environment where new ideas are always welcome GFS Corp may be for you.
Field Service Technician
In this position, you will diagnose problems and install, maintain and repair aftermarket “bi-fuel” systems and controls as well as performing general mine truck equipment repairs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installation of aftermarket “bi-fuel” engine, frame, and cab modifications and on board LNG storage and plumbing.
• Regularly troubleshoot and inspect customer's equipment by visual inspection, and by the use of testing and diagnostic equipment to determine problems or malfunction.
• Regularly removes repairs or replaces components or piece parts on engines, hydraulic systems, brake systems, electrical systems, air systems, fuel systems, transmissions and related power train systems.
• Regularly writes detailed and accurate service reports stating the nature of the job and what has been done.
• Regularly reviews data from the trouble shooting and inspection process to work up detailed, accurate and cost effective job estimates.
• Regularly reviews data from the troubleshooting and inspection process to work up detailed and accurate parts orders.
• Regularly is required to operate mining truck equipment.